quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2013

Do You Lilac It? - O.P.I. + Boogie Nights - Models Own

Bom dia maravilhosaaaaaaas!!!

Tudo bem com vocês? Comigo tudo ótimo. Estou super motivada com um novo desafio esportivo e muito feliz com os resultados progressivos. Alcançarei o corpo dos meus sonhos! Uhuuuuuuuulll… \o/

Good morning gorgeous!!!

How are you doing? Everything good with me. I’m super motivated  with a new workout challenge and very happy with the progressive results I’m getting. I’ll have my dream body! Uhuuuuuuuuuulll.. \o/

Mas falando de esmalte que é o que interessa né?
A mani de hoje é meio xoxa… meio comme ci comme ça, mais ou menos, nada impressionante… mas deixarei vocês tirarem as próprias conclusões:

But let’s talk about polish because that’s what matters here right?
Today’s mani is a little whatever… comme ci comme ça, more or less, nothing impressive… but I’ll let you get to your own conclusions:



Esse lilás fofíssimo é o Do You Lilac It? da O.P.I. Agora, como vocês sabe bem, tenho amor declarado por algumas marcas importadas, e a O.P.I. é definitivamente uma das minhas tops. Acho que nem preciso descrever a perfeição dele né? Por isso vamos ao próximo.

This cute lilac is Do You Lilac It? by O.P.I. Now, as you know, I have declared love to a few brands, and O.P.I. is definitely one of my top favorites. I don’t think I need to describe its perfection right? So  let’s get to the next one.


Com vocês, Boogie Nights da Models Own. A primeira vez que vi esse lindão eu morri de amores. Quando abri o vidrinho fiquei impressionada com o cheiro forte, como os primeiros que a Born Pretty fez. Achei que o cheiro poderia ser melhor, visto que a marca é renomada. Mas enfim…

I introduce you to Boogie Nights by Models Own. The first time I saw this pretty I loved it. When I opened the bottle I was impressed by the strong smell, like the first polishes Born Pretty made. I think the smell could be better, since it’s by a well known brand. But ok…


Esponjei esse lindão de forma aleatória, e gostei muito do resultado. A única coisa que me incomodou foram esses “pedaços” de glitter, pois eles não ficaram planos e mesmo passando o top coat algumas pontinhas ficaram pra cima. Chatão!

I made a sponge gradient randomly, and really liked the result. The only thing that bothered me were these “pieces” of glitter, because they weren't smooth enough and even with the top coat there were a few tips sticking up. Very annoying!


O que vocês me dizem? Ficou meio xoxa mesmo né?
Super beijo e até domingo com mais uma mani do desafio.

What do you think? It’s a little weird isn't it?
Big kiss and see you on Sunday with another mani from the challenge.