quinta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2013

Rose Cupcake - Bourjois + Storm - Zoya

Bom dia lindonaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Como anda a vida? Tudo lindo? Espero que sim!
Essa minha falta de criatividade é uma tristeza só viu?! Só copiando mesmo… rsrsrsrsrs
Dessa vez copiei essa mani linda da Mikasnails.

Good morning prettiiiiieeeees!

How’s life? Everything pretty? I hope so.
This lack of creativity I have is sad you know?! Only copying… rsrsrsrsrrsrs
This time I copied this gorgeous mani by Mikasnails.




O Storm da Zoya foi mais um que eu cobicei horrores. Tão lindo quanto a sua irmãzinha Aurora, difícil de descrever a perfeição dele né? Terei que fazer um post exclusivo porque ele merece!!!

Storm by Zoya was another polish I wanted so bad. As gorgeous as its little sister Aurora, it’s difficult to describe its perfection right? I’ll have to write a special post for this one because it deserves.



O Rose Cupcake da Bourjois eu já mostrei pra vocês aqui. Acho que nem preciso declarar o amor de novo né? Ôh marquinha francesa maravilhosa!

Rose Cupcake by Bourjois I’ve already shown you here. Don’t even think I need to declare my love again, right? What a wonderful French brand!



Fiz os poás com um boelador e os corações com um pincel n°0, à mão livre mesmo. Na esquerda foi tranqüilo de fazer, mas na direita tive que ter muita paciência.

I did the dots with dotting tool and the hearts with a detail brush, free handed. On the left hand it was pretty easy, but on the right one I had to have lots of patience.



Eu simplesmente amei essa mani. E vocês, o que acharam?
Super beijo e até domingo com mais uma mani do desafio.

I simply loved this mani. And you, what do you think?
Big kiss and see you on Sunday with another mani from the challenge.