domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

31DC2014 Day 7: B&W Nails

Bonjour bonjour!

Sem mais delongas, passemos à mani de hoje. Se tem uma combinação que eu adoro (e o love detesta) é preto e branco. Acho tão curinga, tão elegante... lógico, dependendo do que será inventado com as cores né? Heheheheheh
Let's cut to the chase and get to today's mani. If there's a combo that I love (and hubby hates) is black and white. I think it's a joker, so elegant... of course, depending on what we create with the colours, right? Hehehehehehe




Para a mani de hoje escolhi a simplicidade das listras e acho que não errei não. No polegar, médio e mindinho foram duas camadas do Francesinha da Ellen Gold (Paula, estou usando viu?!) e no indicador e no anelar duas do Black Is Black da Essence.
For today's mani I chose the simplicity of stripes and I think it turned out great. On the thumb, middle finger and pinky I applied two coats of Francesinha by Ellen Gold and on the index and ring finger two of Black Is Black by Essence.


Passei top coat por cima do branco para proteger e poder aplicar as fitinhas horizontais. Uma camada generosa do Black Is Black por cima e pronto.
I top coated the white to protect it and be able to apply the straight vinyls. One generous coat of Black Is Black on top and that was it. 


Nas unhas pretas resolvi colocar apenas um stud e pintá-lo de branco. Dessa vez não inverti as cores na mão direita. Fiz exatamente igual.
On the black nails I decided to put a stud and paint it white. This time I didn't switch the order of the colours on the right hand. I did exactly the same. 



Dá pra ver que esses são os esmaltes preto e branco que mais uso né? O rótulo já está até gasto... kkkkkk
Aliás, branco é o que mais uso. Já acabei com o Blanc da Essie, o Alpine Snow da OPI está dando seus últimos suspiros e o Francesinha já está na metade. :-P
You can see these are the black and white polishes I use the most, right? The label is almost completely faded... LOL
Actually, white is the colour I use the most. I've already finished a bottle of Blanc by Essie, Alpine Snow by OPI is taking its last breaths and Francesinha is half way down. :-P




Bom, vejo vocês amanhã! :*
Well, see you tomorrow! :*

31DC2013 Day 7: B&W Nails